Friday, June 22, 2012

Consideration

What does this word mean? According to the Merriam Webster dictionary it simply means, "thoughtful and sympathetic regard". Of course we can never expect this from our neighbors (most often). I have a 1 set who always believe in leaving their smelly garbage bags outside their flat (so that they are not bothered about the stink within the house but have bounced it off to others by placing the bags out.). Another neighbor who parks his car in front of another car (in this case my car), and then disappears in the morning, to put me in a quandary on how to remove my car to go to office. Is is that people are so inconsiderate that they do not realize the inconvenience they cause because they do not realize or are they simply daft? I can never solve this mystery.

No comments: